Saturday, October 31, 2009

Alive?

Well today was the first day I could joke around and felt a bit better. Still not good enough to go out with the children but what can you do. I rested as Keith made the rounds with the children. Still getting massive headaches and pain in chest. Hope it goes away soon.

Hope all who can get the H1N1 Vaccine will. I lost a week of my live I will never get back. And my christmas time off. UGH... The one thing that I look forward to.

Also started thinking. One of the worst times of the year is coming up. My date of birth. I know a b-day is something that is usually celebrated. No it is not due to my age. So what yeah we all get older. It is due to the fact every birthday I have ever had is sad in many ways. From it being snow storms that have prevented people from coming, deer hunting, or parental fighting. Every year some major event saddens the day. I mean every year. Even with low expectations. I know I am an adult and I should not care. But I do sadly. Even on the milestone years for b-days I have missed out majorly. Like 21st. Only one old enough to drink. It was a few friends playing cards at my apartment. *sigh* I know self-pitty.

I just hope my children are able to avoid the curse.

Also trying to figure out if I even want to throw the holiday party. I am just getting so burned out. Wondering why I even try on things like that.

Oh well I should rest so I can attempt to re-enter the wonderful world of work on monday.

No comments: