So seconds ago got an e-mail from my supervisor. . . . canceling my inspection today. This makes me so mad. I was going to take off 4 hours today, but did not due to this meeting. Now I sit here angry as can be for I did not. I can't leave work/be off for the rest of the day. Now she wants to come next Thursday. Have half a mind to take off.
May 3
-
May 3. Our plan was to be done on May 1. Ah, well....we're getting close.
Larry's out in San Franciso, so he is just seeing the room now, too!
It's be...
I am who I am. Hardworking and trying to keep sanity in this insane world. Living in the midwest in what others think of as "fly over land". I am a parent, wife and homeowner. So lets see what rants may become of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment